Flash BIOS on AOA110 to version 3310
This guide is specifically for the Acer Aspire One AOA110, if this is not the device you have then please don't attempt to use this file or guide as it may cause damage to your laptop.
1. Get a USB memory stick (flash drive) that you can clear.
2. Plug it into your computer then open up 'My Computer / This PC'.
3. Right click on the memory stick and select Format, where it says File System choose FAT32 and make sure that Quick Format is ticked, then press Format.• Download the AOA110 3310 files by pressing the download button on the left.
• Extract the contents of the ZIP onto your memory stick
• Make sure that the laptop is turned off and the power cable is in
• Plug the USB stick in
• Press and HOLD the FN and ESC key TOGETHER
• Whilst holding FN and ESC press the power button
• Release the power button and continue holding FN and ESC for about 5 seconds.
• Release the buttons and the power light will start to blink
• Let the laptop run and DO NOT press anything!
This can take up to 10 minutes to complete, once it's done the laptop will restart and it should work.
If it didn't work for you try again, maybe you released the keys or your timing was off.